Saturday, November 21, 2009

death chasers

Surprise..Surprise AIDS is a deadly disease. I know what your thinking that's not surprising we all know this, its been told to us in health education classes, during every AIDS prevention commercial, and public service announcement for many many years now. But what is a surprise is that even though its a deadly disease there are people out there chasing it like a high that will never end but only get worse. While reading Karrine Steffans' novel The Vixen Diaries I read about Barebacking parties or "conversion" parties. To be honest I found these parties revolting.


Let me explain these barebacking parties are where non infected gay males come in an attempt to catch AIDS or HIV from an infected gay male. They refer to this dangerous disease as "the gift"...my question is what type of gift is that, you certainly can't return it to the store if it turns out you don't enjoy it as much as you once thought you would.


The truth is what value do these "bug chasers" put on their lives? What would make you possibly believe that trying to contract a disease that so many wish they never came in contact with would be a wise idea. The answer to that I don't know, what I do know tho is that your trying to do something that's willingly putting your life at risk with little regard for what is to come after it.


So for these reasons I must ask, why do you want to die, and I deem you know more than a DEATH CHASER.



C.Mone...the truth untold

No comments:

Post a Comment