Saturday, November 21, 2009

Housewives?... are you really?

So I'm sitting here watching Real Housewives of Orange County and they are introducing the newest housewife who is taking Jeana's place. Now, don't get me wrong I love these shows seeing how the other side lives.. the ups the downs and the in-betweens. But I must admit that watching these shows really allows me to find flaws and things that need to be improved in people through out their circle.

For example, the new housewife stated that she was a stay at home mom and want to be the best mom possible. Now this wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't followed by " we have two nannies". Maybe its me but why exactly do you need two nannies if you stay home and DO NOT work.
This is a flaw in logically thinking to me and quite frankly since I am very finance oriented.. it is a WASTE of money.. whether you have it to spend or not.

My question is what exactly is a housewive.. is it not working and not watching the kids...can you be a housewive if you don't have kids.. can you be a housewive if your never home.. or if you have a job?.. I ponder these things

Just a random thought


C.Mone..truth... untold

No comments:

Post a Comment