Saturday, November 21, 2009

givng to much of myself


" I often find that I want to give too much of myself - a self who is still underdeveloped and isn't finished setting anchors in the tide." --Karrine Steffans


I must agree with Miss. Steffans, she is not alone in this feeling and for the most part she never will be. I too have done the same thing. I think however, that it takes a certain type of person to become this way and although having the ablity to care and love without boundary can be a blessing it is most certainly a curse. Love it self can be like air... when you have it you can breathe and everything is right, however when you don't nothing is right.




I can't speak for everyone only myself , but I find at times when it comes to love I wouldn't say that I was dumb..but I would say I could do too much. Sometimes your so deep into a situation that you don't even see what's going on around you, you don't see that your putting in all you have to give plus some and your not getting nearly half of that back.

Honestly, when your not even who you want or need to be yet that is a dangerous road to start walking down. Your going to end up giving so much to someone you don't have anything left for yourself...




C.Mone... the truth untold.....

No comments:

Post a Comment