Sunday, July 26, 2009

If you love it let it go!!!!

So perhaps you've heard the saying, " If you love something let it go. If it comes back thats how you know.". Well most people use that to say thats how you know its meant to be. However, thats not always true sometimes you let something go thinking you can't be without it and you pray and hope it comes back. But while its gone you realize that you don't need and in all actuality you really don't want it. So really sometimes when you let something go, let it stay gone.

I perfer the thought that everything has its own season. In which case, if your past your season I think its necessary for me to just let you go. And all I can say to you then is
¡AdiĆ³s! Fue agradable le conociendo pero es tiempo para usted ir.: Goodbye! It was nice knowing you but it's time for you to go.

the untold truth...C.Mone....

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! We have very similar views on things- life, reality TV, lol!

    The only thing I suggest is that you use more spacing between paragraphs or a bigger font size, because being the almost-blind person that I am, the words tend to run together.

    But, other than that, I'll be coming back to read your tidbits!

    Happy blogging & check me out: http://girlaboutbusiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! We have very similar views on things- life, reality TV, lol!

    The only thing I suggest is that you use more spacing between paragraphs or a bigger font size, because being the almost-blind person that I am, the words tend to run together.

    But, other than that, I'll be coming back to read your tidbits!

    Happy blogging & check me out: http://girlaboutbusiness.blogspot.com

    PS- One of my good friends has a blog titled Truth Unspoken- how ironic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying reading your posts. Your self confessed love for writing is evident in your blog. I will continue to check you out. Try mine too @ http://llmoore3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very true , one must learn to let go of all the 'Yesterdays' without bitterness and look forward to embrace Tomorrow with happiness .Nice reading!!!

    www.aynzan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete