Friday, July 31, 2009

Sheree` housewife of atlanta


So last night was the premiere of Housewives of Atlanta season 2. I must admit that Sheree` didn't seem too bad this season, I mean I still think Nene is the best but Sheree` has got some sass with her. However, I wasn't to happy about her comment about " calling up Pookie and them". That was just so inappropriate. People already look at black people in say they are ghetto so please don't add to the negativity. The party planner was wrong and you had every reason to dig into his behind. But your statement simply should have ended with " I had to let the cleveland girl out ". And frankly why do you need to call Pookie and them? He was one man hand yours yourself.

But honestly Sheree` was heated the bear claw veins coming out of her neck proved it. I knew she had it in her .


That was just my random thought more to come...

the untold truth....C.Mone`...

2 comments:

  1. I thought that was hilarious when they got into it. He was definitely wrong- on soooo many levels. He went hard on her, and she was doing what any other logical person would do.

    That was my first time ever watching the RH show, and I will be tuning in more often. I love drama lol (on tv, that is)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her neck looks like an ear is coming out of it! That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete